Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Sensitivity Equalizer and Gain

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

fmooijPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi,

I am using VDJ 6.0.7 and Hercules Deejay Trim sound card and Hercules DJ Steel as controller.

During mixing I use the fader in full mode between the decks and I uses the equalizer bass and treble knobs to mix to the other deck, by reducing the playing deck and miixing in the other deck high and bass.

I noticed the sensitivity of the knobs is very high and I would like to change it. (Completely left is the same as hitting the kill button).
Tried it in the mapper by adding param_multiply by 50% &eq_low for example. It reduces the total reach but not the sensitivity.

Also i edited the skin xml file where you can edit the sensitivity parameter of the knob, I changed it from 250 to 100, but noticed no difference.

Any one out there an idea how to change the sensitivity?? Or change the behavior from linear to logarithmic??

Another question in line is how to change the gain knobs, now the operate from -30 to + 6 dB.
I like to change the range to -6 till + 6 db.

regards,

freek

Mensajes Tue 16 Mar 10 @ 3:56 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)