Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: More sample controls

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

No doubt samples are a very good way to add flavor your set, be it Jingles or loops but would be nice if you can actually preview the samples as it will play when activated and at least adjust it when you don't want to use beat locking option. Maybe a nudge forward or backward.

Mensajes Mon 23 May 05 @ 3:18 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Well i share your mind. Currently there are some "solutions":
* use the plugin of Kaleo: samples manager: it saves volume in database
* you can preview with ctrl+enter (monitor)

Mensajes Mon 23 May 05 @ 3:52 am
Thanks Cel.

Mensajes Mon 23 May 05 @ 4:55 am
Or, you could use upcomming 3 deck skins.. and just drag the sample sound to the 3rd deck, and have full control of nudge and and more

Mensajes Mon 23 May 05 @ 5:33 am
Yeah that would be a good idea. I think that I will still use the hell out of the samples though. I like to play an instrumental on one of the sample slots and drop in various back to back songs of acapella on the decks. Would be nice though if the samples had pitch control....
But we can't have it all...quick free updates...

MS

Mensajes Mon 23 May 05 @ 3:11 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
... and autogain

Mensajes Mon 23 May 05 @ 3:15 pm
@norway

Actually, that is the reason why I am workin on a multi-instace skin, I just feel that it will create a more quality mix set if you can give a session/mix a new flavor on the fly and be able to sync the decks.

I already create beats with FLStudio and will be nice if I can use those beats in sample slots or decks, the sample slots will be a better option because it will put less workload on the CPU as to having another instance of VDJ running, I try to adjust the CBGs but with my genre of music, it does not always fall in place and can you imagine adjusting the cbg of over 30,000 tracks, If CT syndrome does not wack me upside the head, the grey hair on my head by the time i'm done will. What I try to do now is adjust it as I am playing the tracks but that does not always follow.

Mensajes Mon 23 May 05 @ 9:55 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)