Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: HDJC - Headphones

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have the virtual Dj application that was provided with the Hercules DJ console, but i am unable to get the headphones to work on the front of the device.

Is there specific configuration required with the vdj application to use this feature, or could i have a hardware fault.

Also, Stupid question but 1) What version of the virtual dj application are Hercules users allowed to upgrade to, and 2) I have lost the cd, but where can i get the serial number or what ever else is required to register the product and upgrade. ( As far as i can remember, there was no serial on the box, or the cd.) Or am i being stupid.

Mensajes Sat 18 Jun 05 @ 8:57 pm
Sorry, I just read the Registration Topic, forget that.

But are Hercules users allowed full access to FX and skins.

And i still have the problem with the headphones.

Mensajes Sat 18 Jun 05 @ 9:05 pm
Herc users have very limited access to plugins and samples and skins.

You are right herc version has no serial number and will only work with hercules plugged in.
You have to ask hercules for a download link. And the download the update probably for the
version 1.09 from this site.

Have you downloaded the latest drivers for hercules ? and latest firmware ?

in the setting (the alien head application of hercules) you have to setup the DJ mode
and you can the set what you want to hear in headphones, if the main output (for the crowd) or the preview.

Anyway I reccomend you to use search features of the forum as you are not the first (and last) that had such a problem.

Wish you luck solving your problem

Mensajes Sun 19 Jun 05 @ 2:39 am
Resolution -

Open the little alien head, down beside the time,
Select DJ Mode and ensure the earphones below channel 3-4 is highlighted.

Open the Hercules Application
Select config
Locate soundcards
Select 4.1 ( At the bottom )
Make sure the box ( Output 7.1 ) has a tick in it.
And ensure the soundcard is set to Helcules

Problem sorted. Thanks for the help

Mensajes Mon 20 Jun 05 @ 7:15 pm
I have VIRTUAL DJ installed in my desktop. I want to be able to listen to a different track with my headphones at the same time I'm mixing two other tracks. I've tried different soud card settings and still can't get it to work. Do I need some other hardware?

Mensajes Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 9:45 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Juan Pablo,

I can mix and listen what I'm mixing and the cue song also with PFL Headphone plugin.

If I mix 2 songs and want another to listen at the headphones, I have to use the first soundcard as a 5.1 soundcard with the 2 signals of the plates in there and a second pair of headphones to open another instance of VDJ and listen another 2 songs in there with another headphones too.

Mensajes Thu 01 Dec 05 @ 2:34 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)