Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Serial Number

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

pearl1Home userMember since 2005
I have purchased the hercules console and it came with vitual dj software but canot find the serial number! where and how will i be able to find it?

Mensajes Thu 23 Jun 05 @ 11:50 pm
The console comes with a fully working dedicated console version (v.1.08, can be upgraded for free to 1.09)

The free fully working console version is a version spesial made for the console, and is NOT the same as the VDJ profesionall version

The console version does not need a serial to work, only the console pluged into your PC.

For a comparison between the different versions of VDJ, look here :
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

Mensajes Fri 24 Jun 05 @ 12:26 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
And please upgrade your profile with DjConsole version that people can see that you own one ;)

Dj Nikki

Mensajes Fri 24 Jun 05 @ 1:21 pm
So then if you have the version that comes with the console you don't get to upgrade to the newest 3.0 version? That stinks, they don't say that on the box! I can't get my headphones to allow me to prelisten to the other side while one side is playing live? Is it because of the version I got in the box?

Mensajes Sat 22 Oct 05 @ 8:27 am
Actually I do believe you can pre-listen with the headphones using the console Bzmillerboy

Someone who uses the console would be in a better position then me to say this although the hercules DJ console has its own built in soundcard with headphone jack so it might just be a matter of configuring VDJ's mic settings.

I'm sure support can help you out more then me. You can send a message directly to them @ http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/

or wait until one of them answers this post :D

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Mensajes Sat 22 Oct 05 @ 8:33 am
Thanks DJ_whiteDVL!

So you use VDJ but not the Console? How do you que up your music when your playing live? You have to be able to listen to the song before you send it out to play live...?

I guess its something in the settings, but I can't figure it out. I hope the reply soon because the gig is tomorrow, and I will be in big trouble if I can't que my music.

Mensajes Sat 22 Oct 05 @ 8:47 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I think that there should be an "console" option in the "options > sound card settings" within your version of VDj (the picture of hercules console). If you select that, the console should work as a controller and mixer, meaning that you just plug your headphones in the hercules console, and you'll have a preview there.

As I rememeber there are 2 buttons (left and right) with a green light and a headphone picture for each deck. I'm guessing that clicking on them would give you a preview of left or a right deck. :)

Regards.

Mensajes Sat 22 Oct 05 @ 10:11 am
Bz I use VDJ with TCVs and an external mixer.

The mixer would be pretty much like the console letting me pre-listen to the tracks I cue up using the mixer.

make sure you plug your headphones in the console however otherwise I don't think it would work connecting it directly to the PC.

Mensajes Sat 22 Oct 05 @ 7:26 pm
CLick on the Alien like head icon and switch it to DJ mode and you can prelisten with the Hercules.

Mensajes Sun 23 Oct 05 @ 6:02 am
also choose what you want to listen in the headphones there's optin in that alien head mixer
you just click the headphones, you should click the headphones under the SECOND fader from the left.

Mensajes Tue 25 Oct 05 @ 7:16 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)