Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: How do I use multiple vocal tracks?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi, I am new to the forums and to Virtual DJ in general. What I am trying to do is play an instrumental track on deck 1 and mix in vocals from like 3 different sources on deck 2. I must be doing something wrong here because I have to manually load a new track when done with the first one and then that deletes the first one anyway. I hope this makes sense, again what I am trying to do is make a new song from an instrumental track and throw on acapella verses from 3 different sources with it. Thanks.

Mensajes Thu 21 Oct 10 @ 5:20 pm
If you buy VDJ Pro you can mix on up to 99 decks... that would solve your problem as you could load your tracks on individual decks, your not doing anything wrong that is how your version operates, so you would have to load a new track into the second deck to change acapellas. An easy workaround for this is to put the acapellas in the side list at the bottom of your browser so you can easily load them without having to search for them.

Hope this helps

Mensajes Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 4:20 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)