Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Mixman DM2 to Midi with VJ

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ok I found this awhile ago and want to use the dm2 so I can scratch. I do own the DJ Console, but it is really hard for me to scratch with. So I decided to use my DM2 for the scratching. Now how would I set this up to scratch? Here is the link to the software: http://www.pdoom.ch/dm2/

Mensajes Sat 25 Jun 05 @ 7:44 am
i am having the same problem. the buttons all work, and the crossfader (cross fader for anyone doing a search) works half assed, but i cannot setup the wheels to work as iether jogwheels like on cd players or anything else productive. the most i get from them is to control crossfader like midi controls like pitch or master volume. for some reason, they dont work as jog wheels. when i turn the wheels iether way, they only work in one direction. if i turn them clockwise, they speed up the song a little, and if i turn them counterclockwise, they also speed up the song.

anyone else have this experience?

Mensajes Tue 26 Jul 05 @ 5:45 am
try this http://vellocet.com/software/VMIDIJoY.html

as long as hercules stopped to ship their Hercules mapper they encourage users to use this utility.

It enables you to map any joystick to the midi commands. Hercules is for example a big joystick too
and you can make lot of things with it..

Mensajes Tue 26 Jul 05 @ 2:11 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
How much does the DM2 cost?

it seems interesting, if it can work perfectly with VDJ.

Mensajes Wed 27 Jul 05 @ 1:44 am
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
I got mine from "Circuit City" on sale for about USD $50.
It really is just a toy though. Fun to use and lots of buttons and lights, but probably not very durable. Makes the Hercules look almost like pro gear.

Mensajes Wed 27 Jul 05 @ 3:19 pm
Oh so then i'll stay on saving to get xp10's ;)

Mensajes Sat 30 Jul 05 @ 2:45 am
I guess there is no way of making the scratch rings on the DM2 scratch with DM2toMIDI like it is possible with MIXVIBES. My solution for this scratch problem thing was to map the HOLD button to Toggle the Scratch Direction.

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 05 @ 12:33 am
how did you set that up with the hold button?

Mensajes Wed 03 Aug 05 @ 5:56 am
I made a setup file for the dm2 with VDJ with files for DM2toMIDI, Virtual DJ Shortcuts & Skin.
I uploaded this setup to the SKIN Section ... dunno know if it will be downloadable...
Right know I am improving the Skin...

Mensajes Fri 19 Aug 05 @ 4:27 pm
Hey people anyone knows how to set Mixman Dm2 for atomix, right now i have it function it on traktor with all the tools to make it happend but i wan't it on atomix what's your deal

Mensajes Sun 11 Dec 05 @ 9:45 pm
on atomixmp3 or VirtualDJ?

these are not the same softwares.

Mensajes Sun 11 Dec 05 @ 11:02 pm
On atomix mp3 i need the configuration to set dm2 with the midiyoke function installed the way that i can move atomix with dm2 hardware

Mensajes Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 10:20 am
I think the mixman DM2 is only compatible with VirtualDJ.

And it will only work with the full version although you can test it in the demo.

Mensajes Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 4:30 pm
so like ive no idea how to get it working cuz i know about computers about as much as soda cans bio-degrade... e.e .. in other words i dont have a clue .. ive got this dm2 mixman and no idea how many sound cards ive got ... nor do i know anything else ... ( i also have vdj 2 .. and seriously cant seem to upgrade... which does slightly bother me) on the other hand i would just like to get both the mix man working and possibly figure out how to get a set of headphones to work with my speakers .. so at least im able to cue up properly ... *confused dj in socal*

Mensajes Mon 26 Dec 05 @ 12:26 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)