Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Tema: odd things with showlogo

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

O.k. this been happening but i've kept going but...first...if you select it via the effect activator on a skin then go and deactivate it from the browser controls the thing would crash vdj.then as i was messing a few weeks ago with another skin resize problem i ended up with...a browser page (like the sonique file loader) poping up as i open VDJ and as soon as its initializing its visial engine.sayd chose an image,done that prior..crash!!...so then i avoided that by closing the pop up request.then i noticed that after vdj was open and my cursor would just move over the showlogo (and before selecting the plugin) here comes the popup.well i closed it a few times but the next time i open vdj here we go again.finally fed up with this i selected my logo again (had to redirect the broswer to the proper folder as it was pointing to the c drive vdj folder) and....it stopped doing the spooky deal.as if it was stuck on waiting for a respond from weeks ago till it got done.now what could have caused this?

Mensajes Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 11:17 pm
???? no comments?

Mensajes Wed 19 Jan 11 @ 12:34 am
Just a glitch in the Matrix.................

Good Luck
Huey

Mensajes Wed 19 Jan 11 @ 9:46 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)