Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: house mix uploaded what do you think

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
heres todays house mix ive just done, well earlier anyway. its my first recorded house mix as i tend to mix happy hardcore, makina, techno, trance...

try not to be too harsh, i mixed this entire set with no headphones and using my herc mp3 e2 with tracks ive never used before.

theres a couple of cock ups between 43 and 50 mins where i left the scratch button pressed and cocked up the timeing by moving the jog in scratch mode instead of normal vinyl.

theres one or 2 small mistakes a llittle later than that but overall its in my opinion not bad at all for not using cans and mixing on the fly with unused tracks. also the last 3 seconds is screwed but thats nothing really.

heres the links

mix and trak listing

http://rapidshare.com/files/444485656/BlulitesHouseMix.25.1.11.rar

or

mix: http://www.sendspace.com/file/e1f2yf
TL: http://www.sendspace.com/file/o19grd

enjoy, maybe you will.

Mensajes Tue 25 Jan 11 @ 11:19 am

Mensajes Tue 25 Jan 11 @ 1:10 pm
anyone listened to this yet???

Mensajes Tue 25 Jan 11 @ 2:41 pm
Giving it a listen now... So far so good!

Mensajes Tue 25 Jan 11 @ 5:22 pm
cool, let me know the final verdict.there was a few cockups here ant there later in the set but overall i reackon its not too bad.

Mensajes Tue 25 Jan 11 @ 5:50 pm
Not bad! other than that one spot you mentioned it's pretty solid. House isn't really my thing, but I put it on in the background while doing some work and it flowed pretty nicely. Timing seemed a bit off coming into I've got a Feeling, not the beat, but the song structures didn't mesh well. All in all a good mix! keep it up!

Mensajes Tue 25 Jan 11 @ 6:45 pm
the timing coming into ive got a feeling i screwed up with the jogwheel. it was in scratch mode and when i nudged it it went way too far so i had to plull it back i saw no point in not carrying on.

i myself have only just started mixing housee music i tend to mix makina, happy hardcore, techno, trance and the occasional bit of hardcore.

thanks for having a listen and giving me your views. im going to start posting regular mixes.

Mensajes Wed 26 Jan 11 @ 3:05 am
paulb5Home userMember since 2010
Very impressed my friend!! I have the same piece of kit you used, and I havent managed to make anything that good yet. Im looking to upgrade to a mixtrack pro soon though

I do agree with the comments above in regards to iv gotta feeling, and between 43-50 but hey, I dont think anybody gets away with making mistakes in a mix that long!!

Ill be interested to see what else you make, so do keep posting, im on sound cloud under paulb5.

Mensajes Wed 26 Jan 11 @ 6:26 am
thanks everyone, i will post more mixes regularly as im trying to get myself onto the club circuits so i need to get as much feedback as i can.

@paul, the mp3 e2 is a greatpiece of kit once you get used to it. also if you map it to your own taste it makes it a lot easier to control.

i have made minimal changes on mine, i tweaked the jogs a little, changed the pitch bends into pitch increase/decrease buttons. whith work at 0.07% which works out a 0.1 bpm per press of the button. then i turned the sync button into a stop button.

i need to add a couple more effects yet but im not doing that untill i work out which ones i want.

the rests all the same.

i might do a happy hardcore or makina mix next.

oh and paul, ill add you on soundcloud aswell as on here.

Mensajes Thu 27 Jan 11 @ 12:16 pm
Seana23PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Loved it babes... well done... it sounded smooth and well mixed...

I added you as a Soundcloud friend too...

Seana

XXX

Mensajes Fri 28 Jan 11 @ 1:59 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)