Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: My Second Mix Using Mixtrack PRO

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

HaawkzLE userMember since 2011

Mensajes Fri 28 Jan 11 @ 2:39 pm
Seana23PRO InfinityMember since 2010
I think its lots better than the first mix but, yes, you do keep hitting that Beat-grid effect a bit too much... try a more subtle effect like the "wahwah" offered on the Downloads page, its much more gentle and just adds a slight effect but it works well to introduce a new blend or mix in just at the end... Tine tunes though... Nice and WOBBLY!!!
Your defo letting the music "go" a bit more which makes the mix sound much more "deliberate"... Even try the "Flippin-double" effect over the "Beat-grid" as its abit more understated...
I love the tune at 6.42... its a well cool track...
Remember to keep away from those sensitive jog-wheels i think you may still be brushing them with ya sleeves... On the RMX i can either set the wheels in "Scratch" mode or "Normal" and on "Normal" they aren't effected quite so baddly when i accidentally brush them with my hand... Can you do this with your controller???

I loved the transition at 9.31, good \"flange\" work there... And a KICKING tune too...

the mix ended a bit abruptly though... i found just carrying on for at least 40 mins means i can \"get into my stride\" and after a wobbly start, things seem to get much smoother.... Have you managed to give my mixes a listen? they are quite long but i think theres stuff there you can take and expand on in your own mixes...
Good luck babes...
Keep on Keepin on...

And i noticed you had some very positive feedback from the Cloud... especially from Willamz11... who seems to have fallen in love wth you, so thats definately a bonus!!!

Seana

XXX

Mensajes Sun 30 Jan 11 @ 7:02 am
Seana23PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Check out DJcalienteNYC's Electro mix for a good example ov "seemless" mixing and gradual transitions... It may not be "your kind" ov music but does highlight how "gentle" transitions can sound really nice...
And even the "strong" transitions are exicuted really well...
Also notice how he only uses the effects buttons minimally to "highlight" certain parts ov the tune or as "transition points"

I defo think your comming along though babes (i hope you dont mind me giving you sooo much advice, i know it can be a struggle to get constructive feedback, at the beginning, right when you need it most, so, i'm here with my big mouth and opinions, whenever you need em...)

Seana

XXX

Mensajes Sun 30 Jan 11 @ 7:14 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)