Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: I messed up my VDJ

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi I clicked in VDJ theres 3 buttons on the top right the minimize thingy, the maximize thingy and the close button. well I clicked on the maximize thingy and now it does not want to go in. please help.

Mensajes Sat 05 Mar 11 @ 10:01 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Rightclick, on the Windows VirtualDJ icon (Taskbar) and close VirtualDJ. Then restart the application. A window will probably appear notifying you that the skin resolution is larger than your native. Click Cancel and it will load the default skin.
Choose a skin similar to your native resolution or smaller, and you will not have such issues anymore.

Mensajes Sat 05 Mar 11 @ 4:52 pm
BuRN1NPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Having the same problem, I got this program legally with my numark mixtrack pro. I clicked maximize and now cannot get to the icon to minimize my screen. Tried removing the skin files from the folder with no luck. This is really really frustrating, now I can't even use this program I got today...... Please any help like hotkeys or something would be great. Oh yeah tried reinstalling with same issue.......

oh djdad: window does not appear asking if I want to change resolution, I'm at a loss....

Mensajes Mon 11 Apr 11 @ 8:43 pm
Uninstall and Re install the software

If that doesnt work, run regedit (Registry Editor) and locate HKEY_CURRENT_USER \Software\VirtualDJ and change the Maximized registry to 1

Mensajes Mon 11 Apr 11 @ 9:38 pm
did that, updated. still same problem

"Installed LE today, clicked maximize, now I can't get to the minimize button on the top right because it's zoomed in way too far. tried putting different skins in folder, tried changing resolution, tried reloading software like a hundred times, tried reinstalling, tried updating to latest version, don't know what else to do. BOUGHT LEGALLY so I shouldn't have a problem in theory. Please please please help I am really anxious to play with my new toy. shouldn't matter but I'm running windows 7 in 1920x1200 mode normally, I can give more detailed specs if it helps."

Mensajes Mon 11 Apr 11 @ 9:39 pm
see my edit

Mensajes Mon 11 Apr 11 @ 9:47 pm
thank you!!!! worked great only I had to change maximize value to 0.

Mensajes Mon 11 Apr 11 @ 9:54 pm
what if my regedit doesn't have the file? even after reinstalling?? or how do I find my skins? or resize?

Mensajes Tue 13 May 14 @ 6:10 pm

Mensajes Tue 13 May 14 @ 6:18 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)