Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Mix

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have instructions from a customer to make a mix, to be honest I'm really busy so I thought I'd put it out to you guy's.

I am looking for a series of mixes as requested in the customer email below, I will pay £20 to the DJ who's mixes I think are the best.

Please PM me when you have done it, as before.

Customers email below

I am going to Marbella in May to stay with 20 friends in a villa and I was going to ask you to put something together for then. This is the plan if you could have a think about music?

Friday – BBQ Party.

This party will start at 7.30 which a champagne reception so was thinking of chill out music or something hat will match the atmosphere? The whole area will be lit with candles so kinda Ibiza chill out kind of mode?

They up the tempo a little at about 8.30 for when we eat leading onto pool party time. The age’s of my guests are between 28 and 40 (unsure if that means anything but gives you an idea.. and they are couples not all girls).

Saturday – Lounging around the pool so will need a good few songs on there to last a few hours while we sunbath? Followed by something for when we are getting ready/return home if we want to continue the party.

Mensajes Mon 04 Apr 11 @ 1:03 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)