Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Jumping to another track

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I'm sure this has been asked somewhere before but I can't pinpoint what is used to do this. I'm going to use two songs as an example...

I'm trying to have Cloudburn by Feed Me play up until the time elapses exactly at 2:25.0, have the song stop and immediately jump to the other dock at elapsed time 1:22.0 playing Cinema (Skrillex Remix) by Benny Benassi. I can't find any easy way to do this without physically stopping the first dock at 2:25.0, switching to the second, then playing from the hot cue at 1:22.0. Doing that takes way too long so I need it to be an instantaneous jump. Am I not using the appropriate software for this or do I need physical equipment set up in my room to make this possible?

I don't have a screen recorder so sadly I cannot show you exactly what I mean. If you have both of these songs, simply go to the times I provided and you will see the transition that I'm trying to make very clearly.

Mensajes Sat 16 Apr 11 @ 8:01 pm
I just tried this and managed to do it pretty well with just my keyboard and mouse. All you need to do it make sure Cinema is already at your desired starting point. You can then use the SPACE bar to pause Cloudburn (make sure it’s the active deck), and then just press play on Cinema (from your starting point),

Mensajes Mon 18 Apr 11 @ 1:21 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)