Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Reggae Dubstep

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

wbatervPRO InfinityMember since 2010
With the summer im trying to bring some reggae dubstep into my mixes but my library needs to be updated. I have been looking around different blogs and forums but I cant seem to find much. Im just wondering if there are any tracks or artists you all suggest? Thanks.

Mensajes Thu 28 Apr 11 @ 8:48 pm
SavacfyHome userMember since 2011
This would be indeed very much appreaciated. Been trying to gather some myself but can't seem to find anything.

Mensajes Wed 11 May 11 @ 10:01 am
check dj mag,reviews of tracks and albums

Mensajes Wed 11 May 11 @ 11:11 am
I think I have a few that I like....
Let me know if you want different ones. A lot of reggae remixes start with a fairly slow vibe so make sure to give the whole thing a listen. One of the benefits of being a DJ is we get to pick out the parts that we like!

My personal favorites are Yes and It Was Written.
Enjoy!

Mensajes Wed 11 May 11 @ 9:46 pm
KefkaHome userMember since 2011
Kruse, u have some good taste man, 'YES' and 'It Was Written' were the first tracks that came to mind as they're my favorites as well, and I also have that same exact pair of Spy Optics you're wearing in ur profile pic...weird. Not sure if you're looking for dubstep remixes of actual reggae tracks or just some dubstep with a reggae vibe, but here u go:

Barletta - Panther (Zeds Dead Remix)
Blasta ft. Solo Banton - Burn Babylon Coke
Massive Music - Find My Way (Kode9 Remix)
Rusko - Jahova
Skream - Rutten
Zeds Dead - Rude Boy
Zomby - Rumours & Revelations
Zomby - Spliff Dub (Rustie Remix)

Hope this helps. Happy mixing!

Mensajes Fri 13 May 11 @ 12:17 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)