Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: RANE TTM 57SL - buzzing sound

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

beloudPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Trying to replace Serato with VDJ at a club. Getting buzzing through the RANE TTM 57SL mixer only with VDJ, not Serato.

Anyone successfully get this mixer to work with VDJ 7? Box is Windows 7 64-bit. Plenty of RAM and video.

Mensajes Tue 10 May 11 @ 6:25 pm
Asio Driver (newest) Proper installed ?

Performance Settings on VDJ ? Latency on Asio Driver checked ?

Mensajes Wed 11 May 11 @ 1:29 am
If the computer with VirtualDJ is different to the one that is normally used for Serato, then this could be a ground loop issue with that computer.

This is a common problem for laptops that don't have double insulated power supplies and can be resolved by using ground loop isolators.

Mensajes Wed 11 May 11 @ 6:00 am
VDJ is running on the same PC as Serato. Updated ASIO drivers. Still had a buzzing until I started cycling through the Advanced Configuration options until I found one that worked.

Mensajes Wed 11 May 11 @ 8:35 am
What was the 1 that worked, incase someone else has the same issue ;-)

Huey

Mensajes Wed 11 May 11 @ 10:10 am
Was waiting until I checked it again tonight to make sure all was well. Here's what I did to get it done.

1 - download the new ASIO TTM 57SL driver from Serato.

2 - Go to the Sound Setup and set it up as follows
- Inputs - None
- Outputs = External Mixer, Deck 1 Chan 1&2/Deck 2 Chan 3&4
- Sound Card = ASIO Driver, TTM 57SL. I left Ultra-latency off, but I don't think it would affect much.

Left side of the mixer was set to D1 and the right was set to D2.

All seems to be working fine... much better than Serato CRASH Live!

Mensajes Wed 11 May 11 @ 7:28 pm
Setup my system as mentioned above, but I'm getting the time code sound only. I can manipulate the vinyl, and it shows on the VDJ virtual platters, but the song audio is not playing.

Any suggestions?

I would much rather use VDJ than Serato. My computer is older and crashes every time I use Serato, and I'm also more familiar with VDJ.

VDJ 7 Pro
2 x Technics 1200's
2 x Serato CV02A

Mensajes Mon 11 Jun 12 @ 2:43 pm
Where can I download the asio driver for the Rane 57? Do I just install Serato? I have done that but I can not get the driver to show up.

Mensajes Mon 09 Dec 13 @ 5:22 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)