Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Sup ya'll

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I'm completely new to vdj. I've just recently dl'd vdj home editon and I ain't got a clue what tha fuck to do.
How do u make this kinda mix?, luv these mixes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17NzfgM1sd0
Can some one explane step by step?

Mensajes Mon 22 Aug 11 @ 10:20 pm
I'm going to try an figure out what's going on -- but I am by no means an expert or speak from much experience, but hopefully someoe chimes in with an explanation or can confirm or deny what I say.

It appears to me that someone isolated the vocals from one of Akon's tracks, then increased the tempo of 2pac's ghetto gospel to be more rhythmic and less of a easy listening rhyme.

The tat-tat-kick sound in the background is from 2pacs track, but the (aah-aah-aah) in the background that rises and falls across 4 measures must be Akon's.

The (da-na-na) that scales with the (aah-aah-aah) vocals in the back seem to have been cut from 2pacs song as well, and repeated in key across the whole remix.

At the end of every one of 2pac's verse right before Akon comes with his vocals the music kinda has a 2 bit of a ringing sound that I can't type out...

So basically by analyzing the song it it my best educated guess that DJ One -- simply increased the tempo, maintained the key (so the pitch didn't change), then spliced and cut parts of the track ran them through and audio program like audacity (or recorded them from their board and messed with the range their) then made it an accompanying melody to 2pacs vocals throughout the entire song.

They then replaced the female voice voice vocals in the original version of Ghetton Gopsil with Akon's -- which works well.

You wouldn't be able to pull this off live at least not to this degree.

Mensajes Tue 23 Aug 11 @ 4:18 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)