Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Problems With Intel HD Graphics 3000 - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

FIGUY28PRO InfinityMember since 2012
sas2005 wrote :
My solution for new PC with Intel's HD Graphics 3000: install Intel's latest display adapter driver instead of OEM--fixed mouse/animation issue. Selected VideoYV12bug in Registry Tool and converted VOB files to DivX--fixed poor video performance.

how do you install the latest adapter driver?thanks

Mensajes Tue 31 Jan 12 @ 12:58 pm
I bought a Notebook HP probook 4530s with HD Graphics 3000 Video Card. The registry edit worked for me "VideoYV12Bug"
I appreciate all the help

Mensajes Wed 01 Feb 12 @ 7:19 pm
sas2005PRO InfinityMember since 2005

Mensajes Thu 02 Feb 12 @ 1:13 pm
Sorry to say the problem is not with Intel HD Graphics as all other software works with it (other DJ software) the bug is with virtual dj. I didn't have this bug until my new laptop came with HD Graphics 3000. I would advise fixing the bug in the software, I'm sorry but all these people posting don't have "bad drivers".

Mensajes Wed 07 Mar 12 @ 6:38 pm
This is what I did to get VDJ to see my dedicated graphics card on an HP ENVY 14 insted of the Intel HD3000

Make sure you have the latest CCC from the HP web site.

In CCC select the option for power and set the DC and AC options to max performance.

In CCC also select the VDJ exe and set it to high performance.

set laptop to max performance.

Now go back to the HP site and download the latest Bios.

Once the bios is installed reboot your laptop and go into the bios. (usually F10)

In the switchable graphics option select fixed, then save and reboot.

Doing this will allow you to select the 6630m in the video option of VDJ when connected to an external monitor.

I have not had any issues with VDJ once this was done with memory warnings / openGL on any vids i have played with effects running.

Hope this helps,

Ian

Mensajes Thu 08 Mar 12 @ 2:46 am
Ok guys, I have been on the phone forever with 2 people from Intel, and this is hilarious and if anyone wants info I will help you.

Tested: Intel I52500K on Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 4GB 1600 Kingston ram Windows 7 Ult 32bit.

Video was choppy, and to top it all off MC6000 Denon ASIO driver would not work under ASIO.

So I went out and bought a new CPU and MB

New spec:

AMD A8-3850 with same ram and a Gigabyte A75M-UD2H board.

THIS SETUP ROCKED WITH THE DENON MC6000!

Video is fluid, loaded 4 music videos and let it run... FLUID. clip bank going... amazing performance and it's on a SATA 3 6Gb/s 2TB drive.

USE AMD graphics!!!!! The A8 cpu is powerful enough where you don't need a separate video card!

Thanks guys.

Mensajes Thu 08 Mar 12 @ 12:33 pm
Gentlemen,

The YUVbug fix does help with some video files. I thought that this made it so that the computer did NOT use hardware acceleration? Switching to software rendering isn't a good answer. I can see the CPU meter noticibly higher. Most videos are watchable but they are not smooth. When trying some .mpg files... Its still horrific.

Remember that Windows media player plays these videos VERY smooth. The intel driver works just fine. In fact, you can tell Virtual DJ to use the windows media player codec and the vids do play better... Just a little out of sync.

Graphics are a big part of my show. Aargh!

Mensajes Tue 17 Apr 12 @ 5:43 pm
sas2005PRO InfinityMember since 2005
sas2005 wrote :
My solution for new PC with Intel's HD Graphics 3000: install Intel's latest display adapter driver instead of OEM--fixed mouse/animation issue. Selected VideoYV12bug in Registry Tool and converted VOB files to DivX--fixed poor video performance.

Update: I just noticed not all VOB files audio processed properly when converted to DivX. The AC3 audio on some VOB converted to DivX sounded like the song was slowing down in spots. Solution for that batch of VOB files: Used WinX Free VOB to MP4 Converter.

Mensajes Mon 12 Nov 12 @ 9:47 am
tengo una hp envy 15 y me funciono lo del regedit.exe bien¡¡¡ espero no tener problemas mas adelante pero al momento esta ok¡

Mensajes Sat 09 Feb 13 @ 12:06 am
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums to post in your own language.

Mensajes Sat 09 Feb 13 @ 1:56 pm
VideoYV12Bug fix in registry tool worked for me on my HP Pavilion dv6 intel hd graphics 3000. It's been 3 long years of video's always being choppy within virtual dj. Youtube, and all other videos outside VDJ play just fine. Fortunately I do not have to play them djing in adult entertainment but more and more I'm getting video option requests in private event bookings and Beatmx gigs. YEahhhhhahahhh, it's fixed. Time for a new laptop {B-P

Mensajes Thu 05 Dec 13 @ 12:15 am
To stop the wave display and spinning platters from freezing when the mouse is moved over them ;

Go into control panel and mouse and pointer settings.

Set the pointer scheme to "none"

Tick "Enable pointer trails"

Move the pointer trail length to the minimum.

This is an issue with Intel HD4000 and windows 8, it is likely that HD3000 and Windows 7 suffer the same issue.

Mensajes Sun 20 Jul 14 @ 8:21 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Hi,

This issue is linked to the video drivers used. It is not about the HD3000 or HD4000 graphics cards, both work fine if are set it properly., but need the latest drivers and set it up to work in high performance.

In this case, is about the graphics drivers. Usually you need to update:

1) BIOS
2) CHIPSET drivers
3) Video Graphics Drivers.

Do this from your computer website manufacturer

;-)

Mensajes Mon 21 Jul 14 @ 10:12 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)