Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Genius DJ

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello my fellow dj's...
When I was reading the manual for VDJ, I came across this:

"GeniusDJ – shows recommendations from your own library based on what you are currently playing."

As I read it, it tells me that it shows compatible songs from my OWN library, so I tought let's try that out.
I click right on a song and choose Genius DJ, choose show recommendations for this folder, and then a list appears with all Netsearch songs...
Am I missing something, or is that something else then the manual "promised" me.

I tought it would show me songs from my own library :(

Mensajes Sat 11 Feb 12 @ 11:46 am
Ok never mind, I've gone for the Premium Membership, so now I have full access to those songs that come up.
Only downside is that I cannot record those tunes :( But that would probably be illegal...
Now I support VDJ even more :)

Mensajes Sun 12 Feb 12 @ 4:23 pm
CadDogPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Wow, looks like you and I was thinking of the same thing about the same time...

I also look it up and read the same thing you did.
However, no geniusdj folder came up...

The funny thing is that when I first upgaded a few months ago
this feature was working but the song would only play for a few seconds...

They did the fix this or edit the VDJ book.

Mensajes Mon 19 Mar 12 @ 8:23 pm
CadDogPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Oops....

Found it...

Just a little right click away...

:)

Mensajes Mon 19 Mar 12 @ 8:44 pm
OK, so i gave it a try :-) I created virtual folder with couple songs in it from Freemasons ( house music 128bpm) then i clicked to show recommendations for this folder , and then OOOPS :-( it gave me Elvis Presley, Paul Anka and the Beatles plus some film music form early 70's !!! is it a joke? April's fools-day? NO NO NO, it's November, so??? .... Am I missing something?

Mensajes Mon 05 Nov 12 @ 9:53 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)