Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: headphone function

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

rgranelHome userMember since 2012
How does the headphone function work? Where does the sound come through? I already have speakers plugged into the computer.

Mensajes Mon 19 Mar 12 @ 4:22 pm
you connect speakers to the output, not to your computer.

Mensajes Tue 20 Mar 12 @ 7:26 am
Speakers on pc or speakers on output, depends from controller to controller...

For example:

Hercules mp3 e2 = no in-or output(only usb) so you'll have to hook speakers up to your pc
Hercules 4-mx = multiple in-and outputs, so you HAVE to hook them up to your controller, or it won't work.

These are only two of the many many possible controllers, I own both thats why I know :))

But that doesn't answer this persons question....

If you have a stereo soundcard on your pc, and don't have a controller, you need an audio splitter or a usb-soundcard.
If you have a stereo soundcard on your pc, and don't have a controller with built-in soundcard, you need an audio splitter or usb soundcard.
If you have a controller with a built-in soundcard you can plug the headphones directly into your controller but you will need the right settings to make things work.

Give us some more information, so we know what we are talking about...

Mensajes Tue 20 Mar 12 @ 2:58 pm
lumixxHome userMember since 2012
Hi all, I have a little problem with the headphones.

I have a hercules dj rmx,and I put the headphones vol. to the max., put the monitor selection on m ix, but nothing happens. Could somebody help me??

P.S.
Sorry for english, i'm living in spain

Mensajes Sun 25 Mar 12 @ 9:10 am
lumixxHome userMember since 2012
Hi, another question.

How did you become a pro licence¿?¿

Mensajes Sun 25 Mar 12 @ 9:12 am
lumixx wrote :
Hi, another question.

How did you become a pro licence¿?¿

Easy, i bought the PRO version :))
You should check this out to compare all the versions: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html
Or you can go to this page if you also want to become PRO user: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Keep in mind that you can have a discount if you happen to have a controller which came with LE version...
Just typ in the serial that came with the LE-version in the box on the BUY page to see how much discount you will get. ;)

Mensajes Sun 25 Mar 12 @ 3:38 pm

Mensajes Sun 25 Mar 12 @ 3:41 pm
rgranelHome userMember since 2012
Will a Echo Mia or Echo Gina soundcard work?

Mensajes Wed 28 Mar 12 @ 11:25 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)