Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: DJing effect simple question

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Listen to almost any dubstep artist and before they make a drop, or just throughout songs sometimes, there is a trick they do. Right before an artist makes the drop, the BPM (Tell me if I'm wrong) for the whole song or sometimes the whole song increases swiftly. Like it goes from "wub..wub..wub..wub.." to the "wu-wu-wu-wu" and ms before the drop it gets even faster. I'm not sure what that is and how I can increase that effect on Virt DJ (I have the free version) and do I need to buy the full version to get plugin effects? Thanks, please answer with any information, examples in videos or any helpful feedback!

Mensajes Fri 22 Jun 12 @ 8:47 pm
not sure what your talking about i am not crazy bout dubstep... sounds like noise music to me.... and i highly dout that they increase the bpm at best they will double the bpm that is to say if the given song has a bpm of say 60... and at the break part of the song or chorus they can just double the bpm to 120... and thus sounds like the bpm was jump but it is still on beat perfectly the only thing that change was the speed of the kick drums but its easy to go back to 60 bpm from 120 cause its half of it........ and yes you need pro version to install any plugins whihc vdj provides for free once you buy the PRO version..

Mensajes Fri 22 Jun 12 @ 9:39 pm
It turns out it is taking a simple loop and speeding it up to 1/16 or somewhere near 1/16 of a measure and using an LFO, in the HOME FREE, what is the closest thing to an LFO?

Mensajes Fri 22 Jun 12 @ 10:33 pm
Just up the tempo slowly and then you can get a feel for the drop. It depends on what song you are playing. I have VDJ 7 full and there is no added effects.

Mensajes Wed 27 Jun 12 @ 11:51 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)