Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Tema: Logo and Sonique

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

micbob4PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Right now we use our Logo as the back drop when music videos are not playing. I want to use Sonique when a music video is not playing but would like to have our logo on there some where. Is there a plug in that lets you use a logo as a watermark?

Mensajes Tue 17 Jul 12 @ 6:01 pm
micbob4PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Nevermind! I found it. Thanks guys

Mensajes Tue 17 Jul 12 @ 6:06 pm
cdsgaPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I am trying to find the answer to the similar question - how can I modify or change the Virtual DJ logo in sonique to show my logo?

Mensajes Thu 20 Sep 12 @ 10:30 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Sounds like you haven't ticked the box in > config > video to cancel showing the VDJ logo.

Take a look at options in plugin section for standard image on screen or check out all of the options in the Firetext plugin including been able to show a moving logo of your choice.

Mensajes Fri 21 Sep 12 @ 4:12 am
the remove the logo is in the settings and the down load for the logos is in the plug in section. I use both all the time. As for the sonique the video section of the configure has a click spot at the bottem that says use this plug in when not playing video click sonique. then it will always play when its not a video and then turn on the logo in the video effects area on the skin..

Mensajes Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 11:28 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)