Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: VirtualDJ 7.1 - Page: 3

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

pseft wrote :
i wouldn't be supprised if 8 comes out 2013

You might be right but any update is better than no update...

Mensajes Wed 15 Aug 12 @ 4:38 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008

Mensajes Wed 15 Aug 12 @ 5:29 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Appreciate the update! Thanks for the news!

Mensajes Wed 15 Aug 12 @ 5:34 pm

Mensajes Wed 15 Aug 12 @ 5:41 pm
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Not trying to be a PITA, but I cant see or hear what I'm looking at. Can someone just screen capture waht it does or take 1 or 2 snap shot of the skin and post it? I think it looks good, but again I still cant tell what anything does.

thanks,
David

Mensajes Wed 15 Aug 12 @ 9:16 pm
Now, this calls for a celebration!

Dancing Gangnam Style right now!.

Mensajes Wed 15 Aug 12 @ 9:54 pm
i hope the colored waveform and sound engine are implemented on this release as well :) . so excited !!! yay

Mensajes Wed 15 Aug 12 @ 10:32 pm
espepePRO InfinityMember since 2009
JayMSY wrote :
Thank you for the update. No rushing from my end. 7.0 is working great for me. Y'all keep up the great work!

Really

Mensajes Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 12:45 am
You guys and girls are going to be magnificiently impressed with what is coming your way. Version 8 will rock your socks.

Mensajes Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 4:50 am
JimmyL-DJ wrote :
You guys and girls are going to be magnificiently impressed with what is coming your way. Version 8 will rock your socks.

Tell us something new. :D

Mensajes Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 5:03 am
Thanks for the update, as promised.
In the words of the song .......
"take your time do it right"

Mensajes Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 5:57 am
dont mean to sound negative but i just looked at one of the videos above. and it still has the blue and red waveform on the scratch window i thought they're showing vdj 8 at the expo? i'm happy with the software as it is but it's a very tough competition out there in terms of features. tr@ktor has colored waveforms, ser@to for some time now, heck even deck@dance has it. I'm just sharing my thoughts i think it's about time for the colored wave form. I've always wanted the bass frequency and the high frequency highlighted. :) just my two cents ! what do you guys think?

Mensajes Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 6:41 am
gimmo wrote :
what do you guys think?

I don't give a damn what colour the waveforms are, or even if there are waveforms at all.

I don't look at waveforms, I listen to the music.

Mensajes Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 7:11 am
groovindj wrote :
gimmo wrote :
what do you guys think?

I don't give a damn what colour the waveforms are, or even if there are waveforms at all.

I don't look at waveforms, I listen to the music.

Me 2 dam them waveforms i kould kare less i also listen to the music and mix by ear

Mensajes Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 7:34 am
Aww, come on fellas.................riding waves is fun!! Lmmfao!!

Mensajes Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 7:43 am
you gotta admit it though, it does look cool. and fellas it doesn't hurt to use it it's there for a reason. why would it be implemented in the firstplace if it's useless? that's right !!! riding the wave is fun !!!lol especially genre's below 60s where there are huge drifts.

Mensajes Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 9:02 am
From what you have seen, is the scratching nice and tight like it is on Serato Intro and Traktor??

Mensajes Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 10:10 am
If your using vinyl timecodes the scratching is on point now with version. 7.0......... not as good as Traktor. I've had Serato fanboys come over and they can't tell the difference...... it's all in your settings and what soundcards your using.

Mensajes Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 10:20 am
Are we going to have the ability to save loops in this update like in serato? Its the only one feature thats making me stop my switch to VDJ or else VDJ is the way to go

Mensajes Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 11:42 am
gimmo wrote :
dont mean to sound negative but i just looked at one of the videos above. and it still has the blue and red waveform on the scratch window i thought they're showing vdj 8 at the expo? i'm happy with the software as it is but it's a very tough competition out there in terms of features. tr@ktor has colored waveforms, ser@to for some time now, heck even deck@dance has it. I'm just sharing my thoughts i think it's about time for the colored wave form. I've always wanted the bass frequency and the high frequency highlighted. :) just my two cents ! what do you guys think?

They have already previewed color waveforms in Virtual Dj 8. We don't even know what we are seeing in that video.

I could care less if the waveforms are pink. It makes no difference to me when mixing.

Mensajes Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 12:26 pm
22%