Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Something is wrong with the loop

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi,

I think I found a bug.
Some times when smart_loop is turned off en you set a loop with in and out after a wile the sound stops. After exit the loop and set a loop again the sound is back.
Do you get this? so...
1 smart_loop off
2 loop_in
3 loop_out
The loop plays but after a few times looping the sound is gone (no output but still visuals)
4 loop (or loop_in/_out)
the sound is back.

I'm using the hcl rmx console so I don't use skinbuttons for loop_in/_out

Best regards,
John

Mensajes Fri 24 Aug 12 @ 2:09 am

Mensajes Sun 26 Aug 12 @ 3:59 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I use a hercules rmx as you see on the left

<---

Most of the time smartloop is on here and then there is no problem.
It will be solved with v8 (I think)

Mensajes Sun 26 Aug 12 @ 11:27 pm
Does anyone have this problem when setting their loop functions?

When it try to loop a section of a track, i press the loop in button but whenever i hit the loop out button for an 8 or 16 beat loop, i get a longer and off beat loop with the great and lesser sign "<>" .
If you have experienced this problem and solved it,please share your remedy with me. It happened on my Hercules RMX and now on the new Reloop Terminal Mix 2.

DJ Omar

Mensajes Mon 17 Sep 12 @ 2:56 pm
You have probably turned off smart loop, which automatically quantises loop length to the nearest beat or fraction of a beat.

With this option turned off, your loop in/out will be set exactly at the time you press the buttons, so if your timing isn't perfect then the loop won't be perfect either.

To turn it back on, click on the padlock icon in the loop section of each deck on the default VirtualDJ v7 skin.

Mensajes Tue 18 Sep 12 @ 7:24 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)