Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Website Feature Requests - Page: 11
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Mobile site doesn't give any notification if you have an unread PM

Mensajes Wed 13 Nov 19 @ 6:45 am
The wishlist section of this website should be a state-of-the-art wishlist section (and not this forum!!!) where we could see which suggestions are popular (because we could vote), roadmapped, discarded, and not these long lists of messages, often outdated.

Thanks !

Mensajes Fri 29 May 20 @ 7:24 am
I'd like to request account options to automatically subscribe to threads when authoring them or commenting on them.

Also it would be great if Ctrl + Enter would be a shortcut for "Save" (i.e. send) when making a thread reply (accessibility yey)

Mensajes Sat 11 Jul 20 @ 2:55 pm
nwcrps wrote :
Well, we need to agree that the technology on the entire website is very outdatedd.

I known that is expensive to refactor the entire website but dreaming is free.

Yes, but i think the best quality-of-life improvements don't need that much development time in summary and would be worth it. I don't know their web tech stack, but i'm a web dev myself and some features shouldn't take more than a day or two at most.

Mensajes Fri 17 Jul 20 @ 5:37 am
gvastePRO InfinityMember since 2019
I agree with that.

Mensajes Fri 17 Jul 20 @ 5:37 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
nwcrps wrote :
Well, we need to agree that the technology on the entire website is very outdatedd.

What makes you think of this ? Can you define "technology" ?

Mensajes Fri 17 Jul 20 @ 5:47 pm
Bug report: Stumbled upon my own forum post when trying to find more info on it, but it was linked over an IP which may have created the PHP error you might see:

Mensajes Fri 17 Jul 20 @ 7:29 pm
FunctionGer wrote :
Bug report: Stumbled upon my own forum post when trying to find more info on it, but it was linked over an IP which may have created the PHP error you might see:

Its just a notice, and as simple as turn off PHP warnings ;-)
its there on the ip and dev servers so we can see ;-)

Mensajes Fri 17 Jul 20 @ 7:54 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
FunctionGer wrote :

Its just a notice, and as simple as turn off PHP warnings ;-)
its there on the ip and dev servers so we can see ;-)

Maybe it shouldn't be public so bad actors don't get any info about your backend architecture.

Mensajes Fri 17 Jul 20 @ 8:08 pm
FunctionGer wrote :

Maybe it shouldn't be public

Its no secret :) We use PHP, so does Facebook, Slack and most others ;-) Its fairly obvious and standard ;-) Anyways will remove that warning.

Mensajes Fri 17 Jul 20 @ 8:11 pm
I hit the bell to put line through it yet i keep getting notifications.

Mensajes Fri 17 Jul 20 @ 8:19 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
script BBCode, very nice, could it click to clipboard?

Mensajes Wed 06 Apr 22 @ 5:11 pm