Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: DB2 Timecode

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

MeowMixPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Found a guy selling a DB2 for $900 and I am trying to justify buying it so I was wondering if its VDJ timecode capable (via Serato v2 timecode vinyl).

When it came out i heard rumors of traktor certification so in theory the soundcard should be able to read timecode signal but would it need a new firmware to do that or can it read the serato timecode vinyl through VDJ as it is?

Hmm, feel free to move this to the hardware technical support section.

Mensajes Tue 09 Oct 12 @ 9:33 am
Topic moved to Hardware Support.
Thanks!

Mensajes Tue 09 Oct 12 @ 11:44 am
Hi, in theory it's possible but I've not heard of anyone actually doing it on here.

I'd try it before you buy it unless you mind taking a risk.

It's a bit involved to get the USB audio set up, but it looks like it should definitely be possible. Have a read of page 24 of the DB2 manual.

http://www.allen-heath.com/uk/products/pages/ProductDetails.aspx?catId=XoneSeries&ProductId=XoneDB2&SubCatId=

The USB "sends" will send the timecode signal to virtual dj and then the input switches on the mixer will be set to receive the audio from virtual dj into the channels off the mixer.

Hope that helps a bit.

Mensajes Tue 09 Oct 12 @ 6:10 pm
MeowMixPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Thanks. You are the second person to suggest that it might work. I'm gonna see if I can convince the guy to let me try it.

Mensajes Tue 09 Oct 12 @ 10:59 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)