Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: hercules 4mx controller pitch issues

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

it seems the new version 7.2 has glitches as the deck A and C pitch slider in vdj itself is jumping all over the place and can not use it due to this now,i need the reliable version 7.1 as i have not had issues like this in that version so i know its your newer version has glitches,please leave me a link to download vdj version 7.1..ty,since you folks have taken it away...

Mensajes Thu 18 Oct 12 @ 8:28 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I just used VDJ 7.2 all evening with no issues. Mixing house, using pitch faders. Could it possibly be an issue with your controller? Deck A&C are controlled by the same pitch fader, correct?

Mensajes Thu 18 Oct 12 @ 10:36 pm
it is indeed,but however i didnt have this issue with version 7.1....so idk whats up...

Mensajes Thu 18 Oct 12 @ 11:43 pm
ok imma do a test and try something,ive uninstalled vdj itself and have now uninstalled the Hercules 4mx driver s unit controller,i will then re install vdj then i will try to install the controller drivers hoping to have all of it sync up correctly,lol

Mensajes Thu 18 Oct 12 @ 11:50 pm
gonna take me a little over a week to scan my drives for bpm's now all over this controller sync issue...grrr

Mensajes Thu 18 Oct 12 @ 11:52 pm
while im talking about bpm's you folks should make the bpm scanner faster some how,cause for it to take over a week to scan two 3T hard drives is ridiculous ,lol just saying...

Mensajes Thu 18 Oct 12 @ 11:56 pm
I always back up my database so that I don't have to rescan everything.
Faster could mean less accurate. I'll let it take it's time, if the job is done right. It's also setting the gain for the whole track, so it needs to read the whole track.

Mensajes Fri 19 Oct 12 @ 12:30 am
It could also be some debri fell into the fader between the upgrade. Soda, crumbs, bug, etc.

Mensajes Fri 19 Oct 12 @ 12:32 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)