Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Deck Cloning on 4 Decks

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Waddup VDJ Fam,

Being kinda lazy with this one but if this can resolve my issue faster than having to read through the mapping manual (which I'm doing atm) -

awesome.

I'm trying to work out a mapping code that will enable my 'clone_deck' key to clone only to the current deck selected at that time ??

Example - A Deck is playing and I want to clone B Deck but, for reasons unknown to me, it will clone them all or B / C / D individually at random.

I guess what I'm really asking is if there's a way for A Deck to clone only to B Deck and the same with C to D.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Cheers !

Mensajes Fri 28 Jun 13 @ 11:29 pm
deck 1 clone_deck 2 & deck 1 clone_deck 3 & deck 1 clone_deck 4.

It's not dynamic but will do what you ask. if you want it to copy the master deck to all other decks you could try something like this

deck 1 masterdeck ? deck 1 clone_deck 2 & deck 1 clone_deck 3 & deck 1 clone_deck 4 : deck 2 masterdeck ? deck 2 clone_deck 1 & deck 1 clone_deck 3 & deck 1 clone_deck 4 : deck 3 masterdeck ? deck 3 clone_deck 1 & deck 2 clone_deck 4 & deck 1 clone_deck 4 : deck 4 masterdeck ? deck 4 clone_deck 1 & deck 2 clone_deck 3 & deck 1 clone_deck 4 : nothing

all it does is ask what the master deck is currently set as and copies the track to all other decks. I'm not sure how this would be useful to have all the decks the same, but there it is. VDJ script can do almost anything you can think of.

Mensajes Sat 29 Jun 13 @ 12:28 am
there was a mistake in the pattern.. this should fix it.

deck 1 masterdeck ? deck 1 clone_deck 2 & deck 1 clone_deck 3 & deck 1 clone_deck 4 : deck 2 masterdeck ? deck 2 clone_deck 1 & deck 2 clone_deck 3 & deck 2 clone_deck 4 : deck 3 masterdeck ? deck 3 clone_deck 1 & deck 3 clone_deck 2 & deck 3 clone_deck 4 : deck 4 masterdeck ? deck 4 clone_deck 1 & deck 4 clone_deck 2 & deck 4 clone_deck 3 : nothing

Mensajes Sat 29 Jun 13 @ 6:13 am
Hey mate thanks for the feedback, will give this a go tonight and re-post the results

Mensajes Wed 14 Aug 13 @ 7:42 pm
What about cloning deck 1 to deck 3 and deck 2 to deck 4 using the pause button what would that look like?

Mensajes Wed 05 Feb 14 @ 1:48 am
deck 1 clone_deck 3 & deck 2 clone_deck 4

Mensajes Wed 05 Feb 14 @ 2:36 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)