Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: numark n4

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

so i have numark n4 and my vdj le has expired already!! so now i have vdj pro and i want to use it with my n4 but i cant connect it dont let me use vdj pro with numark n4!! i will like to have some help with this!!!

Mensajes Sun 30 Jun 13 @ 10:06 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Mensajes Sun 30 Jun 13 @ 10:26 pm
i know my vdj le works! but i dnt know why vdj pro doesnt recognize my n4! and i already upgrade everything!!!

Mensajes Mon 01 Jul 13 @ 9:44 pm
thanks 4 the help!!!

Mensajes Mon 01 Jul 13 @ 9:47 pm
I just bought the Numark N4..It came with the Virtual DJ limited edition. However I cannot hear the cue on any of the 4 tables in my headphones..It works just fine with the Serato intro software which has 2 tables. Can someone please tell me what the problem is?

Mensajes Tue 02 Jul 13 @ 9:18 pm
you need to go to the settings and select Inputs: None
Outputs: Headphones
Sound Card: ASIO or 4 out (MacBook) then make sure it says N4 in the drop down tap.........Works flawless for me

Mensajes Wed 25 Sep 13 @ 7:53 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
ASIO drivers are not available for the Numark N4 device and ASIO4ALL is not recommended.
Please follow the recommended Sound Setup
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/N4.html

Also make sure the N4 sound card is set to Quadrophonic mode (4 speakers) from the Windows Sound Configuration (Playback devices)

Mensajes Wed 25 Sep 13 @ 8:20 pm
Thanks for the help.

Mensajes Sat 05 Oct 13 @ 6:04 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)