Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Stanton scs1M

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello everybody,
Tomorrow i will buy the Stanton scs1M mixer. A nice mixer.

I will buy one Stanton SCS1D cd/mp3-player too.

my question is:
If i want a second deck, can i link it to the SCS1M - mixer? Like Numark, DJ-tech or pioneer?

Please help me out!

All the best!

Peter

*Here is the link for more information about the scs1M

http://www.stantondj.com/stanton-controllers-systems/scs1m.html

Mensajes Wed 24 Jul 13 @ 5:13 pm
The SCS.1D is not a CD/MP3 player. It's a controller. It won't play anything.

You can only use it connected to a computer with a FireWire cable to control DJ software.

If you look at the picture of the SCS.1M mixer on that page you mentioned, you'll see that it has one stereo line/input, so yes you can plug a normal DJ deck/CD player/turntable into it - but only one.

Mensajes Wed 24 Jul 13 @ 6:22 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
And the firewire connection is something you need to consider too ;)

Mensajes Wed 24 Jul 13 @ 11:48 pm
djdad wrote :
And the firewire connection is something you need to consider too ;)

Why???

Mensajes Thu 25 Jul 13 @ 2:06 am
Because not all computers ship with a FireWire socket.

Also, there are two commonly use sockets. The ones on the Stanton kit are the large 6 pin type. Laptops (if they have FireWire at all) usually have the smaller 4 pin type (a.k.a. i.LINK) which don't provide power.

Mensajes Thu 25 Jul 13 @ 3:01 am
Hello, I'm using a SCS system,scs1m+1d, I have a problem with the Master Volume LED Meters, they light only the selected deck, supose I'm mixing 4 decks,each channel meters shows each deck volume,but when I switch between decks on the SCS1d, the Master LEDs on the scs1m mixer, show only the deck I'm controling instead of all decks playing, has a master volume meter should. how can I fix this?
thank you

Mensajes Sat 29 Mar 14 @ 8:19 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)