Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: denon mc6000 and pioneer rmx1000

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi all.. Im currently running the latest version of VDJ w/ a Denon MC6000 and recently added a Pioneer RMX1000 but, cant seem to make them RMX communicate. Can someone point me on the right direction. Thanks all.

Mensajes Mon 26 Aug 13 @ 9:39 pm
Would I have to switch one of the channels on the Denon to Aux or Line in?

Mensajes Tue 27 Aug 13 @ 7:56 am
So I connected out from the Master on the Denon to the In on the Pioneer and connected another audio cable from the out on the pioneer and into input 1 on the denon but, Im only getting the effects on channel 1. Seems like I would have to plug into each channel but, I was looking for audio cables that would be 2 - 8 and dont find any. Any help is appreciated

Mensajes Tue 27 Aug 13 @ 8:17 pm
Ok 35 views and no one can help me out.... I was on the Denon DJ Forum and they said to connect from the both out on the Denon MC6000 into the RMX but, its still not working... ive read the manuals for both devices and have done everything they asked even connected both devices via USB to my laptop..... I really appreciate it if someone can help me out...

Mensajes Thu 29 Aug 13 @ 7:33 pm
Hi, i am new to mixing and have bought the denon dn mc 6000 which came along with the virtual DJ le. ive re-installed the program multiple times but my problem still remains the same. my set just doesn't work with virtual dj! it turns on and the basic blue lights come but nothing that i do on the set also happens on the laptop! i have configured it along the lines of the user guides plus the setup guide on the forums online. i noticed that another problem when i connect my set to my laptop is that in the input section under the sound settings on virtual dj, i don't get any options. No Line-ins, nothing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Mensajes Sat 31 Aug 13 @ 10:20 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)