Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: timecodes

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hi all sorry if this is in the wrong section but i need some info plz

right i have vdj 7 pro and using a hercules rmx but was thinking of buying a audio 8 sound card with traktor timecodes but wonna continue using vdj, is this all compatable if so how would i config the sound setup in the vdj options?

thx in advance

Mensajes Thu 12 Sep 13 @ 7:25 am
You can use the hercules soundcard for timecode so you don't really need to get the audio 8, and I believe you can only use traktor mk1 timecodes with VDJ Pro, they might be hard to come across. I use Serato CV02's which is the current version so you can get them anywhere.

That said I love my Audio 8, it sounds great and has a quite loud output to match any CDJ. To set it up you would use the "advanced config" option in the sound config menu, there you can select the channels for your inputs of timecodes and outputs to your master or mixer. Checkout the manual if you need more info on how advanced config works, but you should be able to set it up without referring to it.

Mensajes Thu 12 Sep 13 @ 7:35 am
First thing to do is register your VDJ Pro here, so you can download the latest version, updates.....and VDJ 8 on release.

Details on the settings required are in the VDJ manuals, which you should have on your hard drive - they are installed with the software.

Details can also be found on this very website, in the wiki section.

Mensajes Thu 12 Sep 13 @ 7:39 am
thx alot guys for the help i still gonna get the audio 8 as iv heard nothing but good things plus gonna swap hercules with a djm 800, ill check the manual about the setup just as im pretty new to all the digital dj'ing and thought it'll be complicated. thx again

Mensajes Thu 12 Sep 13 @ 10:42 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)