Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: New VDJ user DAC3 question

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ThongyPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Hi, I've just purchased VDJ pro. I've been using PCDJ VJ for 5 years now, so I thought it was time for an upgrade. I've been using a DAC3 controller with the boggis mapper installed when running the PCDJ VJ and I'm quite used to it. When I use the DAC3 with VDJ will the buttons do the same functions? If not, then is there a manual available which tells me what the buttons do when using it with VDJ. Any help appreciated.

Mensajes Fri 13 Sep 13 @ 6:31 am
In the native mapping, buttons on a controller where possible will perform the function that's written on them.

There is no manual, but you can easily see what each button does by going to CONFIG -> Mappers and choosing the DAC-3 in the drop-down list.

You can also optionally change the mappings to suit your own preferences: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/How%20do%20I%20change%20the%20mapping%20for%20a%20button.html

NOTE: Mappings for native controllers are intentionally kept simple, but it's possible to create more complex mappings using VDJscript.

Mensajes Fri 13 Sep 13 @ 6:46 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)