Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Looking for a song

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djbrzziPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Good morning to all DJ's

I try to ask all people if someone know a song...
The song in question come from 90's eurodance and there are an inconfundible sax.
I found a remix "CLAN GRECO - ROTATION (erik kupper remix)" but is not the song i'm looking for.
The sax is the same.
This is the link of youtube song from Clan Greco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lZbVlZqGWI

Someone know the song from 90's eurodance of this?
I ask my friends, but never...

Thanks in advance to all!!!!

bye Jaco-DJ

Mensajes Mon 30 Sep 13 @ 4:22 am
The original is not from the 90s and it's not Eurodance. It's not a song either, it's instrumental. Plus it's a trumpet, not sax.

The clue is in the title. Rotation was originally by Herb Alpert from 1979.

If you're looking for another version then try searching for rotation on www.discogs.com - there are lots of tracks with that title.

Mensajes Mon 30 Sep 13 @ 4:56 am
Yes, i find the original "Rotation" song. But in the 90's there was a remix of this song, hardly to find but i'm sure it exists because i heard it in radio yesterday and the speaker tell that this song come from 90's, stupid Shazam it took too many time to open!

Mensajes Mon 30 Sep 13 @ 5:21 am

Mensajes Mon 30 Sep 13 @ 5:31 am
Thanks for interesting....but is not this version. The version you posted are downbeat, the song i'm looking for are more fast. About 130-135 bpm.

Mensajes Mon 30 Sep 13 @ 6:30 am
As I said before, look through the discogs web site.

Note down the artist on all the tracks called Rotation, and then check YouTube to see if it's the track you need.

The only flaw is that sometimes artists will copy another track and rename it. Then it becomes difficult!

Mensajes Mon 30 Sep 13 @ 6:47 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)