Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Hot Cues and Subscription

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

This may not be the correct place to put this post, if so, excuse me.
I don't know if these two things are correlated but it's the only cause that I can come up with but I used to have a subscription to the Audio Plan and access to all those songs, but had to quit it this month. Of course my downloads have disappeared (it was that I just couldn't play more than 30 secs of it), but thats no biggie.

Turns out now however that all of my cues, hot cues, etc. are completely gone. >.> this kinda sucks. I'm assuming that this is something that kinda happened with the subscription ending, or maybe its not related at all. So, is there any way to get them back or am I going to have to redo all of them? Is it related to the subscription? How do I recover them?

Any help at all would be cool.
Thanks.

Mensajes Thu 03 Oct 13 @ 4:03 pm
Subscription music and your own purchased music should not be related. Sounds more like a username or computer rights issue.

Is info missing from your own purchased music? Or are you talking about your previoisly cached music from ContentUnlimited? Are you using internal or external drive?

Mensajes Fri 04 Oct 13 @ 12:39 am
I was speaking of music files (.flac and .mp3) on both internal and my external HDs. Since that post I realized that it didn't have anything to do with the subscription or anything, so I'm thankful for that. A few of them showed up last night, so I'm guessing it was a weird computer issue of some sort. I'll post again with more info if the issue hasn't completely resolved itself.

Mensajes Fri 04 Oct 13 @ 8:08 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)