Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: distorted sound when using wego

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Pretty new to virtual dj and have just got myself a controller after using vinyls, and cdj's previously. Problem is when i set it up and use the wego the sound coming out of my speakers is jumpy/skippy/crackley/muffled. I know my speakers are fine as they work fine with my vinyls/cdj's and i know the virtual dj le software and my laptop are fine as i get decent sound with just the 2 of them (with no wego connected) with the sound coming out of my laptop speakers. Only 2 things i can think of are... usb connecting the two is faulty or the soundcard is faulty in the wego. Please can someone provide a solution or should i return the unit to the seller?? All help would be greatly appreciated!

Mensajes Sat 02 Nov 13 @ 5:53 pm
Read page 4 of the WeGO manual - the part headed Adjusting the buffer size.

Mensajes Sat 02 Nov 13 @ 6:36 pm

Mensajes Sun 03 Nov 13 @ 10:56 am
Thanks for the above, Have tried page 4 and tried both ends of the scale on the buffer size but no joy. Also tried updating to latest driver and virtual dj but still have same problem. Just tried it on pc at work and it works perfect but i need it to work on my laptop. Any more ideas?

Mensajes Tue 05 Nov 13 @ 3:34 am
You've not provided any details on the laptop you're using...

Is it new or old? Specification? Which operating system?

Does it have USB 3 sockets?

Mensajes Tue 05 Nov 13 @ 6:42 am
Its about 3 or 4 years old and has 3 usb sockets that i have tried it in already, hope the below helps

Toshiba Satellite L450D 13P
windows 7 home premium
AMD Athlon x2 dual core QL 65 2.10GHz
3.00GB RAM
64 bit operating system
Free space on: windows (c) 50.1GB free of 116GB..... Data (D) 60.6GB free of 116GB

Thanks

Mensajes Tue 05 Nov 13 @ 9:39 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Mensajes Tue 05 Nov 13 @ 3:12 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)