Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Hardware Help Please

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Lori86PRO InfinityMember since 2011
I'm new to the DJ world but have played at a few small family events and receptions. I use my MacBook Pro with Virtual DJ Pro and my Numark Mixtrack Pro. Playing around with the software I've noticed there is a "Samples" tab along with the effects and record tabs below. As you may know if you are familiar with the Mixtrack Pro, I only see knobs and button for controlling effects but see no possible way to trigger and/or control the included "Samples" within the software. I've had to manually trigger them through my laptop during the mix which has forced me to use less samples than I'd like.

My question is this:

1) Can I trigger and control the Samples from the software using my Mixtrack Pro? If so, how can I add/download other samples and/or loops to my software?

2) If my Mixtrack Pro can't do all that, what device/controller would you best recommend for me to accomplish this? Something that is affordable and doesn't have too many extra features I realistically won't need as a part time Mobile DJ but at the same time does have enough features for me to play around with.

I appreciate any help you guys can give! Thank you!

Lori

Mensajes Tue 26 Nov 13 @ 2:07 pm
Lori86PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Also, I've noticed when I sign in it shows my profile as if I'm an LE user and not a PRO but I purchased the full PRO version and is what I use to DJ but my status here remains as LE. Why is this and how do I get this updated? I don't have a serial number cause I purchased the upgrade online. If I was given one I'm not sure where that is or how to find it. Please help with this too!

Mensajes Tue 26 Nov 13 @ 2:10 pm
Why have you posted this in mix lessons?

Mensajes Tue 26 Nov 13 @ 5:22 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)