Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: No Sound

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have been using Virtual DJ Free Home version for a number of weeks without any problems. I am not a professional DJ, and am using the Home version to enhance my skills at mixing and listening to tracks and playlists. I am not using or connecting my laptop to a controller, and have had no problem with hearing my music through the laptop speakers, ipod type earplugs, or a set of external computer speakers.

Until now!

I cannot hear any sound from Virtual DJ from any of the above. I can load the tracks and can see them playing but no sound at all. Strangely, all other laptop sounds, music, and settings are fine, including another DJ software, and nothing is muted. I do not know what has happened, and would appreciate any advice and help. I have asked the question to Support who suggested I check the Windows sound mixer to make sure it is not muted. It definitely is not muted.

Thanks.

Mensajes Sat 07 Dec 13 @ 12:19 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Try a system restore to when it did work, or try reinstalling VDJ home (try this first)

Mensajes Sat 07 Dec 13 @ 4:00 pm
Thanks for the reply locodog.

Have reinstalled the software twice now and still no joy. This is totally illogical. All other application sounds and settings on the laptop work fine. Not sure about a system restore. Any other suggestions?

Mensajes Sat 07 Dec 13 @ 4:16 pm
Problem sorted. And so simple.

Right clicked the sound icon on the Windows taskbar. Opened the volume mixer and found the Virtual DJ channel setting at 0!! I checked this earlier following advice from VDJ Support, but obviously did not look close enough.

One thought though. How did the setting change to 0? I have never been in the volume mixer until now. Strange.

Mensajes Sat 07 Dec 13 @ 4:37 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)