Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Auto Start with Volume Slider

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I've been using VDJ on my pc for many years and I'm very happy with it. Recently, I purchased a macbook air and thought it would be good to have VDJ on it as an extra music source. The Mac version of VDJ works great. One issue I am having is as follows.

When a song is loaded in player one, I manually raise the volume up on the virtual mixer on the centre of the screen, hit play and everything works great. On player two, as soon as I slide the volume slider up, the song on player 2 starts, when I slide it down, the song stops and goes back to the beginning. I don't want that to happen. It also does it sliding the crossfader, goes to player one no problem and when I move it to player 2, the song starts.

How do I stop this? I can't see anything in the mapping.

Thanks

Mensajes Sun 22 Dec 13 @ 8:07 pm
you probably have crossfader start enabled, add this to the ONINIT of your controller in the mapper:

fader_start 0

if you can't see ONINIT in the list of your available controls it can be found in the dropdown to the right near the "key learn" button. if you select add new the ONINIT you will be able to map it. It will fire every time your controller is recognised by VDJ.

if you do have ONINIT and it already has script in it just put it at the end using an ampersand "&" to separate eg.

whatever it already says & fader_start 0

Mensajes Mon 23 Dec 13 @ 2:34 am
Thanks for your help. I can seem to find anything about the fader to enter that line. Really weird. The left deck slider does nothing other than raise and lower the volume and the right volume slider starts and stops the song in the deck. There has to be something I'm missing.

Mensajes Wed 25 Dec 13 @ 11:39 am
what controller is it? or is it just the skin? if so which one?

Mensajes Wed 25 Dec 13 @ 4:21 pm
the controller is a stanton sc3. Since I installed the VDJ plug in, this issue is happening regardless if the controller is connected or not. Volume slider 2 for deck 2 as well as the cross fader starts and stops deck 2

Mensajes Fri 27 Dec 13 @ 7:13 pm
contact support they can remotely connect to your computer to find the problem.

Mensajes Fri 27 Dec 13 @ 7:27 pm
I have a PC Laptop. This just started happening to my VDJ as well out of nowhere. I reset to factory settings, and it worked fine. Next time I booted up it started doing it again. This is happening with thr Hercules MK4 and the Numark Ns6. So I don't think this is isolated to just the controller.

Mensajes Sat 04 Jan 14 @ 4:25 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)