Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Uninstail Virtual DJ Home

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

When I try to uninstail Virtual DJ Home I get

Windows Installer, This feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.

Click ok to try or enter a altenate path to a folder containg the installation packageVdj92A.tmp.msi in the box below.

The box below has C:\users\userappdata\local\temp.

I am not on a network as I am using a PC Lap top with Windows vista and I have full admin rights, its the 32 bit one and has 1GB of memory.

I have tryed downloading it and the same thing happens

Thanks David.

Mensajes Fri 03 Jan 14 @ 10:19 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Some previous installer of a different VirtualDJ version may causes this.
the best option is to clean the registries from any traces of Virtualdj and repeat installation of Home Free or LE version from our website.
Start-->Run (Execute)-->type .. regedit , and press Enter.
It will open the Registry Editor. From the top menu, Search for .. virtualdj
Delete the registries (right side) you will find (there will be a lot. Use F3 to find the next. It may take several minutes to clean them all, but i am sure you wont have any issues after that.
There are also several Registry Cleaning Tools on the Internet , but not absolutely sure if those will do the job properly.

Mensajes Fri 03 Jan 14 @ 12:13 pm
Ok still not having it and here is what was done.

Turn on computer and went to start, run then enter "Regedit"

Click on edit with in Regedit and enter VirtualDJ and click on the enter or what every it was.

It had words in blue with VirtualDJ so I press the Del key and said yes to it and then press F3, another blue box came up and again I told the computer to del it and done it until it could not found anything in the Regedit. I then download a new copy of VirtualDJ home and it still says This feature you are trying to use ison a network resource that is unavailable with all the other wording as before.

I check the Regedit and there are no enters for VirtualDJ and I did check in safe mode and normal and there are no enters there.

Please could anyone help out.

Thanks
David.

Mensajes Sat 04 Jan 14 @ 7:00 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Mensajes Sat 04 Jan 14 @ 5:43 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)