Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Hot Cue Buttons

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I just got the Numark Mixtrack today and I was messing around a bit with VirtualDJ LE. I'm having an issue with the hot cue buttons, both on the controller and using only the software. I will set cue points, but they move around on me, sometimes jumping earlier in the track and cometimes later, but not by much. Did I miss some setting or switch? I looked through the manual and didn't find anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Mensajes Sat 18 Jan 14 @ 9:33 pm
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Turn off smart_cue function from the skin. It's a small padlock near the hotcue buttons on the skin.

Mensajes Sun 19 Jan 14 @ 2:28 am
I did that. It was off to begin with and I had the problem, so I turned it on and back noff again, playing around. It still has the problem. And it doesn't always jump forward in the track; sometimes the first cue ends up about a second and a half behind where it's supposed to be.

Let me explain what I'm doing, because I might be pushing the software farther than it's meant to go. I have a looped beat on one deck and I have a song with synths on the other. I'm trying to set up the hot cues so that I can manually match key changes in the synths with the beat. I can usually get through one or two rounds of the beat loop, with multiple taps on each of the hot cue buttons, before the hot cues seem to lose their cue points.

I was thinking that it could be my laptop but according to the processing meter on the software itself I'm never going above 70%.

Mensajes Sun 19 Jan 14 @ 7:03 am
Depending on how your unit is mapped it could be that pressing on and holding your hot cue deletes it. I think the default hold time is 0.5 of a second before it deletes it. Try pressing and holding for a short second or two to see if thats the cause. If it is, you could possibly change the mapping.

Mensajes Thu 23 Jan 14 @ 7:22 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)