Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Rearranging the 4 deck layout

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have my dvs turntables hooked up to the 2nd and 3rd channels on my mixer so i'd like the decks to appear as 2/3 on the top and on the 1/4 bottom. Or 1,4 top 2,3 bottom so that the placement of them in the software resembles how they are physically sitting in front of me. Is there any way to rearrage how the software lays out the decks on a 4 channel skin? I'd rather move the tables in the software than reassign which decks the timecodes control since its all matched up in the mixer which is a dn-x1600.

Mensajes Wed 26 Feb 14 @ 1:06 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
It shouldn't be that hard just a bit of name changing, but it is a bit of a ball ache

unpack your skin (winzip etc) open the skin .xml with notepad (word or np++) and find and replace (Ctrl+H) all instances where it says

'deck 2' replace it with 'deck X2'
'deck 3' replace it with 'deck X3'
'deck 4' replace it with 'deck X4'

This is a little bit of a ball ache but doing this keeps it automatic.

Now find and replace

'deck X2' replace with 'deck 4'
'deck X3' replace with 'deck 2'
'deck X4' replace with 'deck 3'

This will put all the decks, Software at the top, DVS at the bottom, but doing it this way will mess up the mixer dials so either miss them out when doing the first set of name changing or change them back manually.

And rezip the folder.

If I'm not making sense tell me which skin you use.

Mensajes Wed 26 Feb 14 @ 3:35 pm
you also need to change deck="#" to move the textzones. # being the number above that loco used.

Mensajes Wed 26 Feb 14 @ 6:22 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)