Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Denon SC-2000 freezing VDJ

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Running the most current version of Cue/VDJ with the Virtual Vinyl box purely as output into a standalone mixer and the Denon SC-2000 as control.

Seems that after 20 minutes or so Cue will freeze up. The music keeps playing (thank god), but everything else is completely locked. Won't accept signals from the controller or the mouse. Until I unplug the Denon. Then the wheels start spinning again, everything goes back to normal. I plug the Denon back in and I get another 20-30 minutes of play until I have to unplug it again.

I thought maybe it was a conflict in the USB bus, but I've tried it out with the stock soundcard on my laptop with nothing else in any of the USB ports. I've tried it in the USB 2.0 and the USB 3.0... same thing. I get about 20 minutes on average of play time before I have to repeat the cycle.

EXTREMELY annoying during a show.

Mensajes Fri 18 Apr 14 @ 7:43 pm
This is normally caused by a bug in older firmware of the SC2000. Please visit Denon's website to download and install the latest firmware.

The other common cause of a MIDI controller freeze like this is if you are running Windows Vista which has a bug in MIDI implementation which will cause controllers to freeze if too many MIDI messages are sent in one go (E.g: Turning or scratching with a high-resolution jogwheel.) If your computer is running Vista, then we would strongly recommend upgrading it to Windows 7.

Mensajes Sat 19 Apr 14 @ 12:05 pm
Firmware ver 1.25 is the latest. Make sure you read the install direction, completely first, before you start.

Mensajes Wed 23 Apr 14 @ 5:18 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)