Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Issues after downloading MC6000 MK2 mapping

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

kzanardPRO InfinityMember since 2007
For some time now I have been using the latest version of VDJ on a 2012 MBP with external sound card and a regular mixer with zero issues. I was able to do video flawlessly as well and have been doing 2 gigs a week for years without issue. I actually have 2 identical setups and both ran perfectly.

I decided to finally go the controller route and bought the Denon MC6000 MK2. I followed the setup instructions, hooked up the Denon, and downloaded the VDJ mapping from here.

AUDIO: there were some small issues where it took the controller or the software a few seconds to recognize when I was increasing the gains or moving the sliders on the MC6000.
- Sometimes it took a few tries repeating the physical movement on the controller before the software recognized it.
- After a while and a few reboots, things seemed to smooth out. I could mix audio without any real issues.
- working and selecting the audio effects is a little funky but to be honest I haven't spent too much time experimenting yet.

VIDEO: after feeling comfortable that the audio function was acceptable, I tried the video portion. I always use external TV output for video. Right away I could see there was an issue as the output screen was black (normally it matches my desktop background or one of the clipbank videos). After going into config again and toggling "TV Output" on & off, the video would finally appear on external source. However, if I try to crossfade to the other deck with a video on it, the screen just goes black again. I fooled around with this and settings for a couple of hours and still has the same issue.

As a sanity check, I did the exact same steps above with my duplicate MBP system and got the exact same result. Not good.

Since I have a gig tonight, I decided to go back to my old setup with external sound card with mixer and I went back to all the "old" settings in "config" and for the MBP soundcard.
- After I did this I have the SAME VIDEO ISSUE as I did above where the main screen output is black or it goes black when trying to crossfade from a working video to the other deck with a video.
- also, if I try "automix" and have a video playing and then a MP3 song on next, when transitioning to the MP3, the screen goes black instead of switching to the Clipbank videos like it should.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this or what the issue is? At this point I am willing to go back to the old simple setup and return the Denon, but I still have this "black screen" video issue.
- do you think it was the VDJ mapping file that is causing my problems?
- can I somehow uninstall the mapping (I am not very fluent with Macs), or can I uninstall VDJ and re-install it to get back the correct function on my old setup?

Any ideas/help are welcome here!

Thanks.

~ Kevin Z

Mensajes Fri 02 May 14 @ 8:56 am
try this map on a key
action_learn : video_fadetoblack

juan

Mensajes Fri 02 May 14 @ 10:08 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)