Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Browser - Wishes & new features - Page: 41
Could it be made possible to decouple Tabs, so that multiple Tabs could be shown either side by side, or stacked?

I would like to show the Automix and Linked Tracks tabs both at the same time, either stacked or side by side.

Mensajes Thu 29 Feb 24 @ 1:04 pm
I wish Virtual Dj also adds fuzzy key mixing to it's browser for example from 6A to 7B and 5B or from 2B to 1A and 3A also as a nearest range in key mixing mostly when using quick filters thaxxx

Mensajes Mon 04 Mar 24 @ 10:57 pm
membersound wrote :
Could it be made possible to decouple Tabs, so that multiple Tabs could be shown either side by side, or stacked?

I would like to show the Automix and Linked Tracks tabs both at the same time, either stacked or side by side.

+1

Mensajes Tue 05 Mar 24 @ 9:05 am
dj fandosPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
please sideview in horizontal mode, It wouldn't look so crowded.

Mensajes Sat 30 Mar 24 @ 12:06 am
Zeusmatic wrote :
I wish Virtual Dj also adds fuzzy key mixing to it's browser for example from 6A to 7B and 5B or from 2B to 1A and 3A also as a nearest range in key mixing mostly when using quick filters thaxxx

If you make the browser Key Column wide enough to show the tick √ indicating the exact match or near match, then change the Fuzzy Key setting from Standard to Fuzzy or Fuzzy Full. You will see a greater choice of Keys ticked for fuzzy mixing. 😊

Mensajes Sat 30 Mar 24 @ 12:43 am
dj fandos wrote :
please sideview in horizontal mode, It wouldn't look so crowded.

It can be skinned. The skin “Project Control” by DennYo Beats has it.

Mensajes Sat 30 Mar 24 @ 8:32 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I like the "linked tracks" feature, but the history results are clogged up with all the random karaoke tracks I've ever played between songs. The option to hide karaoke tracks from the history results would be useful.

Mensajes Sat 30 Mar 24 @ 11:09 am
djles.co.uk wrote :
Zeusmatic wrote :

If you make the browser Key Column wide enough to show the tick √ indicating the exact match or near match, then change the Fuzzy Key setting from Standard to Fuzzy or Fuzzy Full. You will see a greater choice of Keys ticked for fuzzy mixing. 😊

Thanks

Mensajes Sat 30 Mar 24 @ 11:18 am
djsherz wrote :
I like the "linked tracks" feature,

I see the "Mark Track Linked..." when I right-click on a song,
but do you know how I can see this list of 'linked tracks' ?

Is there a browser view or a sidelist view or some place to see this information?
I can't figure this out :-\

Mensajes Sat 30 Mar 24 @ 1:37 pm
It's in the manual, and there are also several threads discussing it.

Mensajes Sat 30 Mar 24 @ 3:15 pm

Mensajes Sun 31 Mar 24 @ 2:14 pm
Hello. I would like to add a track position column in search results (in an open playlist). the thing is that when you are looking for a track from a playlist to move it (higher/lower) or just to find its position in a playlist with more than 100+ tracks and it finds it, it is difficult to understand where it is and under what number, because in the results search there is no track position column (in an open playlist). you end up having to scroll through and search for it manually. It is very uncomfortable. Perhaps the problem would be solved if, when resetting the search (×), the found track was highlighted in the open playlist, but this does not happen (when resetting the search (×), we return to the same place in the playlist from where we started the search).
Please add track position column in search.
Thanks in advance.

Mensajes Wed 10 Apr 24 @ 6:37 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
@ Slam beat it exists already, use the "order" column.

Mensajes Wed 10 Apr 24 @ 7:07 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Using search_playlists would be another option to highlight the song within the list

Mensajes Wed 10 Apr 24 @ 8:50 am
I wish to see stem colour on virtual DJ waves like that of Vanced Gt skin and also changing even when stem FX pads are triggered

Mensajes Wed 10 Apr 24 @ 9:39 am
WahlossPRO InfinityMember since 2017
Firstly, kudos to the team for "linked tracks" feature.
My request is for cue points to be visible on the browser waveforms so I can tell which tracks have been prepared before loading, and/or work on the ones that don't yet have cues.

Mensajes Thu 18 Apr 24 @ 6:39 am
Wahloss wrote :
My request is for cue points to be visible on the browser waveforms so I can tell which tracks have been prepared before loading, and/or work on the ones that don't yet have cues.

Not exactly the same, but you can setup a color rule (or a filter) to have the tracks with 0 stored cue points marked. In this example they appear in purple:

Mensajes Thu 18 Apr 24 @ 6:59 am
WahlossPRO InfinityMember since 2017
klausmogensen wrote :
Wahloss wrote :

Not exactly the same, but you can setup a color rule (or a filter) to have the tracks with 0 stored cue points marked. In this example they appear in purple:

This is a great idea in the meantime, thanks. Will definitely try this.
I'm patiently hopeful the team will address this in the future, because there are only so many usable colors already in use by me for other things... would be nice if you could color by column individually... but that's a whole other wishlist!

Thanks again!

Mensajes 7 days ago @ 11:15 am