Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Mixing on Youtube

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

fsardoniControlleristMember since 2013
Hey Guys, I want to start mixing youtube but im afraid of copyright laws. is anyone currently mixing on youtube now that can state what the steps are to take in order to not get labels to conduct a copyright suite on me? I see other mixing channels out there that do it im wondering if i have to contact each label and ask them if I can use there songs? or do i just have state in my description that all the rights to songs are for promotional purposes only state each song and the label that goes with the song and also a direct link to where someone can purchase the song? any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

Mensajes Thu 29 May 14 @ 10:17 am

Mensajes Mon 02 Jun 14 @ 8:01 pm
man when does he get to the copyrights issue? those anybody cared when the scene was blowing up? this is nothing but someone doing the standard one/two on the standard "drop it Low"...give me a freaking break...
edit:dude just do what a dj its supposed to do..and then deal with youtube if you feel its right.as of late (and like everybody ) they are getting greedy and when you publish an original song,guess what? they've (or someone else) will take posession of it and nail you.welcome to the real world...

Mensajes Sun 22 Jun 14 @ 4:08 am
fsardoni wrote :
any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

this will hopefully be some actual help. there are others like it on youtube and online but I doubt I would take it as actual legal advice (also a disclaimer right there)

Mensajes Mon 23 Jun 14 @ 2:26 am
I got 120 plus mixes in you tube and the first time they blocked me totally was that recent eminem mix.so I went through the copyright Aknowledgement section then clicked on my agreedment with the action and was back in the clear.but since it gave me so much grief I decided to deleted it from you tube and now I am in perfect standings with them...as I just checked...so I keep mixing and just doing what I do...Guess its a lot easier dealing with you tube than with some people around here...yep

Mensajes Mon 23 Jun 14 @ 6:56 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)