Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: 2 channel Sound card recommendations

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

kzanardPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I know controllers with built in sound cards are the norm now. However, I have a back up system using just a basic 2 channel mixer (Numark ICDJMix3) that was using the Maya44 card and it just died. I just want the same function I had where each virtual deck output in VDJ is able to be sent out to a separate mixer channel via RCA outs. I am not finding this card anywhere. What is everyone using for a basic 2 channel soundcard in place of the Maya44 (and GigaportHD)?

I am on a 2012 MBP with latest version of Mac OS and VDJ 7.4.1.

Thanks!

Mensajes Fri 30 May 14 @ 9:22 am
Looks like the older/original Numark DJ/IO may work (http://www.numark.com/product/djio ) - but not the DJ/IO2 or Stereo. But I have read some Amazon reviews where people on MacBooks (MBP) were having issues - but these were older reviews. Anyone with a newer MBP on VDJ 7.4 using the DJ/IO pictured with no issues?

Mensajes Fri 30 May 14 @ 2:07 pm
I picked up a umix-44 as a backup On eBay for 25 bucks, 4 in 4 out with headphone and microphone Works fine with Mac.

Mensajes Sun 01 Jun 14 @ 1:21 am
Thanks, I will check that one out. I found a few on line just now for $99 but they are bundled with Mix Vibes....

Mensajes Mon 02 Jun 14 @ 9:26 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)