Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Using Vestax Typhoon with VDJ

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello. I have searched through this, and several other forums to avoid asking a simple user error question, but I had no luck.

-I purchased a Vestax Typoon that came with Traktor. I don't like Tractor, I'd like Virtual DJ. I know there is a typhoon that comes with vdj. Shouldn't be a problem, right?

-Downloaded latest Home Free version to make sure I like it for 10 minutes before I pay for the license. It recognizes I have an external controller installed, and in my sound setup it has "Speakers (2-Typhoon DJ Controller)" under Sound Card. All the knobs and sliders on my Typhoon work with VDJ, and the cursor buttons even move through and load my songs- but when I click play, nothing happens. There is no sound and there appears to be nothing playing. So I figure it's related to the sound card?

-Downloaded the AISO4TYPHOON and installed it. Nothing seems to have happened after install. I can pull up a two box menu from the start menu though, so I know it's installed. Now when I go into VDJ under Sound Setup, AISO is not an option for Sound Card like I understand it should be after reading some self help articles.

-I have verified that all updates are installed for both the Typhoon and VDJ.

So what next? I am interested in buying a copy of vdj, but I should be able to get it to work so I can test drive it before I buy, right?

-Nash

Mensajes Wed 18 Jun 14 @ 8:59 am

Mensajes Wed 18 Jun 14 @ 12:33 pm
I have tried following these directions. I've installed and uninstalled the AISO files a couple times, they seem to do nothing.

I know the Typhoon is okay, because it worked fine with Traktor.

Mensajes Wed 18 Jun 14 @ 1:14 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)