Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Please Help Quickly - Cannot Activate

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi,

I cannot activate Virtual DJ 7. I had VDJ 8 installed and it was buggy as heck so I switched for this gig. It's not recognizing the license and I can't resize the karaoke lyrics.

Please, I beg of you, help. Last night was a major embarrassment due to the VDJ 8 video issues.

Thanx

Mensajes Sat 21 Jun 14 @ 6:51 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Subscribers don't get V7 pro so I don't know what the remedy is short of buying the $299 package then you get V7 pro

Mensajes Sun 22 Jun 14 @ 2:37 am
Perhaps an explanation of your issues with VDJ 8?

Mensajes Sun 22 Jun 14 @ 6:03 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Hi,

As mentioned above the Pro Subscription was introduced with v8; this license method does not come with a v7 license.

Mensajes Sun 22 Jun 14 @ 7:15 pm
That's unfortunate. :/

VDJ 8 is causing me a lot of problems with karaoke lyrics not show up. It's random. I can't figure out what is triggering the failure. Sometimes I'll get a black screen, sometimes I'll get what looks like the small lyrics screen trying to load over & over again, but it fails.

It really made a mess out of the show. The only work around I could figure out was shutting the program down and restarting it. Then it would work for a little while before going back to what it was doing. Very disappointing and embarrassing

Mensajes Sun 22 Jun 14 @ 11:53 pm
Are your Graphics card drivers and everything up-to-date?
This would be the first thing to check.

If it is i assume you are playing MP3+CDG karaoke files. Do you have any problems with video files (if you do video also)

Mensajes Mon 23 Jun 14 @ 4:53 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
V8's graphical improvements do mean that some older machines have issues, I can't see coloured position waves and 4 deck default rhythm wave is so dark it is unusable, but I don't expect Atomix to have to keep pace with me I have a old machine with low GFX capabilities.
I'll try to find a free karaoke track to see what I can see.
Perhaps these issues here are related to GFX card output,

Maybe NetPotion can include a picture of the bug.

Here's what I get on Mobile Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset Family 256 MB (!) Shared (!!) (actual size from FS)
http://tinypic.com/r/x5nqsk/8
No karaoke parties for me then.

Mensajes Mon 23 Jun 14 @ 7:03 am
No, this machine is only about two years old. I have a Quad i7 running Windows 8.1 with 8 gigs ram. All drivers are up to date, as are system updates.

It *does* have dual graphics cards (Intel and Nvidia). I don't have any video problems outside of this program - even in dual monitor mode (which I was using at the gig)

While I couldn't specifically identify what the problem was, switching between normal audio and karaoke seemed to trigger it most often.

I'm using ContentUnlimited. All files are compatible, since restarting VDJ fixes it (most times).

Thanks,

Corey

Mensajes Mon 23 Jun 14 @ 12:49 pm
I was able to dig up a Windows Log error. There was another as well. Both with Bonjour errors in front of them. I don't know if it's related to the lyric glitches

Faulting application name: virtualdj8.exe, version: 8.0.0.1834, time stamp: 0x53943d6c
Faulting module name: virtualdj8.exe, version: 8.0.0.1834, time stamp: 0x53943d6c
Exception code: 0x40000015
Fault offset: 0x003626fd
Faulting process id: 0xd34
Faulting application start time: 0x01cf8d08028fad40
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\VirtualDJ\virtualdj8.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\VirtualDJ\virtualdj8.exe
Report Id: 47fc7833-f8fb-11e3-bf3c-a0b3cc504335
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Mensajes Tue 24 Jun 14 @ 1:07 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)