Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Mapping question for MC6000 mk2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

mcs1234PRO InfinityMember since 2010
I know there is a mapping genius out there that knows the answer to this....
I have mapped the VINYL button on my mk2 to toggle the Auto-Loop function (don't ask). The function of the button works great, but I'm now trying to make the LED_VINYL light {Blink} when the loop is active, and OFF when it is not.
I've tinkered with different formats to the language; and although I have entered a formula that makes it blink when the feature is active, it won't go OFF when the loop is out. The light stays on constantly; then will return to blinking when the auto-loop is activated.
What the he** should that line say?
Thanks!

Mensajes Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 4:19 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You will have to add the LED_VINYL key to the mapping and assign it as ..
loop ? blink : off

Depending on which version of VirtualDJ you are using , we could provide you further details, in case you wont succeed.

Mensajes Wed 09 Jul 14 @ 10:05 am
Thanks DJDad. works ... sort of... it does this:
auto_loop on ... LED blink ok
auto_loop off ... LED off ok
auto_loop on ... LED blink ok
auto_loop off ... LED on solid! nope
(In other words, every OTHER time (weird)).
I went with "loop_roll ? blink 500ms : off" This one works every time, but stays blinking till the loop span elapses. I can live with that.
Oh, it V7.4 btw...
:-)
Thanks again!

Mensajes Wed 09 Jul 14 @ 10:52 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
What is the action you use for the VINYL button ?

Btw, i have the feeling that its also what we call "a Hardware button" but i ll have to check.

Mensajes Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 12:18 am
I copied the action from the Auto_Loop button (long line of stuff) to the VINYL button. The "action" works every time. It's just the light that's been tricky.
PS: Not to go off-topic, but did you find out anything about the TLRT vs LLRR issue on the mk2? Curious about that one...
Thanks!

Mensajes Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 8:16 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)