Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Adding 2 Numark TT200's to my Numark Mixdeck

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

So after looking online and on here for a few hours I can't seem to find an answer. I would still like to learn how to use vinyl and almost bought 2 TT200's today. They are at a pawn shop so I don't know if everything is with them but I will go back and find out.

I have a Mixdeck already that I use for weddings and I want to spend the time to learn vinyl at home but the Mixdeck has phono connections so I don't see the need to buy a separate mixer yet. I know how to connect them to each other but how do I get the time code to work? I was looking for a DJ IO as a back up incase the Mixdeck runs into problems while I'm doing a wedding. I always carry a mixer as a back up anyway from the company I work for. Will the DJ IO Stereo be the right choice for the time code to work or will the DJ IO still work?
Is this even possible?

Mensajes Fri 01 Aug 14 @ 10:37 pm
The Numark DJIO is not suitable for timecode use because it does not have inputs for the timecode signal from the decks.

You will need a 4-in (2 stereo)/4-out ASIO capable sound card such as ESI Maya 44, NI Audio 4 DJ, etc.

Mensajes Sat 02 Aug 14 @ 2:12 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)