Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Denon MC6000 MK2 Question / Issue

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello,

I've got an issue with the Denon and want to see if anyone else has noticed. I'm new to the 6000 so any help would be appreciated. I'm using VDJ 7, on Windows (waiting for 8 to get more stable). I've noticed that the Channel Level controls are not very responsive. There is maybe slight lag when making sudden volume changes. When playing some songs I drop the volume to 0 instantly to have the crowd sing to the music. I'm cutting off the music for maybe a few seconds. On the 6000 there maybe is a .5-1 second delay when doing this, so I'm either off, or have to anticipate and adjust accordingly. On my old mixer what I also use to do was to switch to an unused input on the input selector for the channel killing the music. That does not work at all on the 6000 as it does not switch the source of the assigned computer channel is playing.

I know I program a button to do this but I would think there is a way without having to program

Any ideas? I have a feeling I'm missing something.

Thanks,

Alan

Mensajes Mon 04 Aug 14 @ 10:11 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)